Stingray Staff

Stingray Staff
What a Super(hero) family!!

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Number Sense Activity

One of the toughest things we are charged with as elementary school teachers is how to strengthen our students' number sense.  While in Gina Broadbear's room, one of our fifth grade teachers, I saw an activity that could be easily adapted to any grade level and any mathematical concept:




Students can continue to add to the concept posters as they continue to explore these mathematical concepts and build upon their understanding of them.  

Sometimes while I am in a room, the smallest thing catches my eye.  This was what caught my eye today: 

 Apart we do so little, together we can do so much...I was trying to determine if this was teacher directed or if it was designed by a student.  How creative either way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment